What is X-COIN ?
XCO is an original and very simple Proof of Stake coin that has worked perfectly for three years.
- Exchange Cryptopia XCO-BTC
- Ticker: XCO
- Release Date: February 27, 2015
- Release Location: Bitcointalk.org
- Release Type: Public, Zero Premine, No IPO, No ICO offerings
- Released as Sha256d POW at block 1
- Changed to POS on March 15th, 2015 at block 30001
- New Block Time: Instant, every transaction creates a new block.
- Minimum transaction fee: 0.01 XCO
- Transaction Fees are paid to staking blocks.
- Transactions require 10 confirmations to mature
- P2P port: 14641
- RPC port: 14642
Why use X-coin ?
New clients will get released here by the end of summer 2018. They will overwrite your current client and provide new nodes preloaded so a config file isn’t needed anymore. Nothing else will change except the version # and the help file will give more information on staking.
*Please note X-Coin is no longer in POW Stage
- Algo type: Sha256
- POW Block 0 until Block 30000
- POW Block Reward: 500 XCO
- Block Time: 60 Seconds
- Difficulty Retarget: Every Block
- Transaction fees paid to miners
Proof Of Stake
3% interest per year + 10 coins + transaction fees paid out every time you find a block
Your reward before the fees is averaged up to the nearest 0.999
20 (XCO) per Block
Max reward 20 coins per block before the fees
Min stake age: 8 hours, Max age 24 hours
Only 0.01 +fees
To maximize staking yield, combine your inputs after receiving a stake for 0.01 +fees
Transaction fees are earned by block finders! 0.01+fee reward means your inputs have split too much (or your input is too small). Send your coins back to your self to combine your inputs so you can have a bigger input.